wildlife clubs of Kenya membership to schools
Schools should form organized and active wildlife clubs.
How schools can register:
- Students/pupils members get a card at kshs 30 each
- Three partrons/teachers get a card at kshs 50 each
- The school is given a wildlife club certificate @ kshs 1000
Members benefit include:
- A chance to conserve wildlife and environment.
- Member schools receive three different issues of Komba magazine every year.
- Members use WCK accomodation hostels during their trip at half normal rate.
- Mobile conservation education lectures by WCK officers.
- Entry to Kenya's national parks under Kenya wildlife service at a reduced rate courtesy of Kenya wildlife service.