Empowered Kenyans with conservation knowledge for sustainability
To provide conservation education to the youths and support wildlife clubs through training, information sharing and advocacy
- To spread interest and knowledge about wildlife and the environment among the people of Kenya in particular and East Africa in general.
- In this way, to make them aware of the great economic, cultural and aesthetic value of natural resources.
- To develop a better understanding of the need to conserve national resources for the benefit of the nation and its people.
- Responsiveness & Kindness to the environment
- Conservation Education to Kenya youths
- Establishment of schools wildlife clubs
- Center for Tourism Training and research (CTTR)
- Komba magazine and other publications
- Provision of transport facilities
- Provision of hostel facilities